Service, service and service!
Booking any travel purely on a cost point is fine until something goes wrong and then you will want good service. If you have paid rock bottom for your trip or booked online with a larger operator, often there is little left in the budget for that service you expect and sometimes, you will spend hours on the phone just trying to speak to someone. I am not saying that I cannot offer you a competitive price on travel because I can on almost all trips but why go elsewhere and pay the same and have substandard service when you can come to me?
Still not sure?
People tend to book their holiday:
- Online, booking directly with the airline and hotels or by using a booking tool such as Booking.com
- Online, booking with a tour operator selling a package (e.g. Thomas Cook or Tui)
- With a Travel Agent on the “high street” (either part of a big chain or an independent)
- With a Travel Agent which is based online
I fall into option 4 above and so have the ‘visibility’ challenge. I am online; I don’t have a shop window and I don’t have a big brand behind me but I see these things as positives and I want to share with you why.
- I will not charge you for my services……that’s right……you get me, my knowledge, the support from Head Office for free!
- I am independent which means I have a very wide choice of operators to go to. This often means a wider choice of flights/accommodation/car hire and experiences to add to your package (a package holiday can be far more than a week or two in sunny Spain!).
- I have the same protection in place for the travel I book as many other operators (and even more so in some cases)
- I can save you a lot of time and money. If you love spending hours researching (I know some of you share my passion for travel!) then that’s brilliant for me. Set me the challenge of beating what you have put together. I will be able to tie a nice ribbon around your package and give you that added financial protection (which comes with peace of mind) when travelling.
- I attend various training events and get to meet hotel owners and executives face to face meaning I have direct contacts to liaise with before, during and after your stay.
- I am on hand (yes, an actual person with a direct mobile number!) to answer your queries during and outside of working hours. No robots here 🙂
- We have an emergency phone with another actual human at the other end to answer any emergency queries which may arise whilst you are away.
- I care. This is not just a statement but goes to the core of all I do. I don’t just sell a trip as cheaply as possible and then run away as soon as you have your tickets. I am here to get you the best experience and to get the best value from the time and money you spend on your trip.
Did you know that……
- You receive reward points when you book your travel with me which you can put towards future trips or tasty treats like prosecco and chocolate 💝
- If you refer another customer, you will receive a bottle of champagne🍾
- I am your concierge! If you need any assistance before during or after your trip I can assist and take all the stress away and save you lots of time – booking seats, making special requests, checking in, excursions etc. 😊